Saturday, March 5, 2011

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Not really sure how to comment on this book. Not my usual choice for reading but my brother in law loved it. Of course he also thinks "Zombieland" is one of the greatest movies ever made. So I knew with what type of mind he was referring this.

I have to admit I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.
The way the author has been able to take historical time lines and rip it apart to suit there story was interesting.
I did find the part where Lincoln and Poe met an talked of vampires and such very interesting. This would explain Poe's type of story telling.
If you love Zombies and the thought of Vampires hanging out, and I mean true suck your blood steal your children type not the glisten in the sun Movie idol type. Then this book would be worth spending a few minutes in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment