Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Autobiography of Stana Claus

Ok, I really wanted to like this one...but I can't stand it.
It is written as the story of Santa being told to a reporter.
How and where did Santa come from, what is the secret to his magic, who are his helpers...well the first 3rd tof the book sounded like a wiki pedia page then we hit full blown into the magic that makes Santa not age and all who hang out with him have the same blessings..yeah right!!!! (By the way it doesn't really explain the magic, act of God I guess)
Without giving away too much Santa runs into a lot of Histories famous people, almost like a Bill and Ted's adventure or the Forest Gump of History...this wore thin very fast for me.

Over all this did not help my Christmas Spirit,(I know it's March but had hoped)
I do not think I can recommend it for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment