Saturday, April 16, 2011

How to write Science Fiction and Fantasy

I have not read a lot of novels by this author but I know of his success. I first got this book many years ago when I thought of really tyring to write, and I did write winning a 3rd place and a honorable mention in the Utah state writing competition one year.         This book is a good one to get if you want to write in these fields. So much alike yet worlds apart. I truly do not think the average reader that is not into one of these genres really understands those of us who relish the time we spend. This book covers the basic of creating worlds, rules you need to create and follow and how to present different ideas.
I will be going back to this book from time to time as a reference as I start to write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment