Saturday, February 19, 2011

5 THINGS you can do TODAY to bless your MARRIAGE


This was an audio talk CD but I include it simply for the fact that I think these types of learning are important.
I attended BYU education week last summer and one of the week long classes was by Brother Bytheway entitled: How to get you husband to honor his priesthood" or something a lot like that. This CD had some of those points.
I think this is a must listen for any married couple now matter how long they have been together.
His humor and examples helped me see things in a new way.
I would recommend this to all my married kids and friends. I even would like my wife to listen but have to figure out a way to tell her without her thinking I feel something is wrong, cuz it's not.
THis is the next Bytheway book I want to get and study: http://www.mormontimes.com/article/19412/Of-Pigs-Pearls-and-Parables-by-John-Bytheway

No comments:

Post a Comment