Friday, February 17, 2012

InkHeart

It has been along time since I have been able to be lost in a book. It felt good.
I have heard some say that this book is for those that love to read and love books. I get that, in fact I can relate to the love the characters have.
This book is basically about a man that can read characters and items out of stories to be in our world and what happens when the most evil villain comes out and the mans wife is sucked into the book.
This was wonderful time spent.
Not really fantasy per say but a tale of fantasy.
Much better than the movie but most books are.
I will be moving on the the other 2 books in due time and hope to enjoy them as well.
This is highly recommended to anyone and a extra push for those that love the feel of a book and the smell of the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment