Saturday, November 19, 2011

No One Can Take Your Place

It took me a few weeks to get through this one on my ereader. Not because something was wrong with it or that it was not informative but simply because of time and opportunity.
I had read this years ago when it first came out. But in rereading it I found new information.
Sister Dew has a way when speaking that captures you and puts you at ease. The same is true in most of her writings.
Not sure why but the section on leadership really stuck with me and wants to to adjust a few things I do and how I approach items.
Through the book you see examples of people doing what they do and doing it well. That can be said for all of us, we each have something to do and no one can take our place and do it the exact same way.
I recommend this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment