Monday, October 24, 2011

Mission to Be Happy

I had to stay late at work and sit listening to a call of mostly silence while my networking guys worked on a change. During that 2 hours I pulled this book off my work shelf and re-read it. I first rean it last year and thought it was ok. On reading it again I have to say it is still ok. I enjoy hearing how song writers come up with their songs and there is some of that in this book. I also enjoyed the chapter entitled "Your Happiness Your Way"
This is a book inviting the reader to start today to be happy and find what makes them happy.
It has a companion CD and the songs fit the book but nothing really stick with you like most of his other songs. However, the phrase "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired" rings out when needed in my head.
Get this book and make sure you listen to the songs at the end of each chapter, it may or may not help or change your life but is worth the effort for the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment